Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps provide boys and girls – between the ages of 6 and 13 – with an action-packed and fun-filled week of activity during the summer holidays which revolves around maximising enjoyment and sustaining participant involvement in Gaelic Games.
Activities are GAME - BASED – a strong emphasis is placed on skill acquisition - and is organised in an age appropriate manner with a view to:
· optimising learning
· enhancing friendships
· improving physical & psychological well being
· promoting school and club links
KEY FEATURES ABOUT KELLOGG'S GAA CÚL CAMPS
· The camps are structured so that a different aspect of the game is worked on each day.
· The programme involves coaching specific skills of the game and the opportunity for children to put into practice what they have learned through small sided games.
· On the last day of the camp a "blitz" will be organised to provide each child with an introduction to competitive games.
Kellogg's GAA Cúl Camps - are run throughout the summer from Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 2.30pm, in all 32 Counties and overseas. Attendance is open to primary school children aged 6 years to 13 years.